No, Im not talking about any particular things I’m hoping to learn or products I’m hoping to see. I’m talking about jumpers, people!
I’m headed to a homeschool convention today and tomorrow with Juanita. We’ll learn a lot, but we’ll also see a lot of homeschool crazies, too. I’ll take pictures as I check these off my list. I’ll post my scavenger hunt findings on Sunday. Ready? Lets begin.
1. A jumper; denim is ideal.
2. Scrunchie; lace is ideal
3. Scrunch socks; preferably with a jumper.
4. A French braid that starts at the very front of the hairline.
5. A group of kids in either matching or themed outfits.
6. A protester.
7. A fanny pack.
8. Butt-length hair
9. Apple or teacher themed apparel
I will be so sad if I don’t find these things. Stay tuned…